"THE ONLY CLEARING HOUSE FOR GALAPAGOS CRUISES"
An excellent tool for both individuals AND travel agents world wide
"Galapagos Cruise Links really helped me quickly narrow my search down to a few ships. By being able to contact the actual ship owners directly, I was able to get accurate and timely information and book the right cruise for us in no time."
"Because the buck stops with the ship owner, I felt I had more control over my trip, and I knew that if there were any problems, the chances of getting the run-around were a lot smaller than if I booked with an unknown intermediary travel agent".
Save the time and frustration surfing the web, trying to find reliable information on different ships, wondering if you're comparing apples and oranges.
Remove potentially unreliable intermediaries from the transaction.
WHAT IS GCL ABOUT?
- many ships of different classes and sizes
- special promotions, last minute prices
- direct access to ship owners or their sales teams.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Availabilities are posted regularly on the website by ship owners / their sales team.
- Search for cruises by date, or by price.
- If you find something of interest - contact the ship owner (or their designated sales representative) directly.
WHAT'S THE ADVANTAGE OVER OTHER "LAST MINUTE" SITES?
- GCL puts you in touch directly with the people who operate the ships or with their designated sales teams
- This reduces the risk of any transaction problems. If anything goes wrong with the payment, or the trip, you have much better chances of getting things fixed. Last minute trips are notorious for administrative issues / payments going missing.
- GCL is the only one-stop market place where ship owners themselves are posting their availabilities
STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING YOUR CHANCES AT FINDING A GOOD PRICE:
- Search for a trip by your preferred dates;
- Contact up to 2 ship owners (the system allows only 2 contacts per 24 hour period - so be sure of the ships you are interested in);
- Ask them for their latest prices and availabilities (posted information may be outdated at times) and any other question;
- Provide clear information on your dates, and number of people;
- NOTE: Most offices are closed on weekends - any requests sent from Friday afternoon, Quito time, may not be answered until the following Monday.
We also offer you online advice should you have any questions. Contact us should you need any additional information.