DIVE with the WHALE SHARK EXPERT Jonathan R. Green!
DIVE with a PURPOSE and enjoy the silence and adventure of Galapagos’ unique under water world while supporting research & conservation of whale sharks! As thanks for your support you will receive a video of your adventure! Jenny & Jonathan will tell you all about Galapagos & whale sharks and show you how to become a Citizen Scientist! Additional you receive practical photo-shooting advice in a photography workshop. Join NOW!
• 7-nights / 8-days aboard the vessel
• 2 to 4 dives per day (diving as per the itinerary)
• Transfers upon arrival & departure to the airport within the Galapagos Islands
• Pre-breakfast, breakfast, lunch and dinner meals plus surface interval dive snacks
• Coffee, tea, purified water, juices
• Tanks & Weights
Added Value Included:
• Guided dives by Professional Divers & Galapagos Whale Shark Project Leaders: Jonathan R. Green & Jenny Waack,
• Daily presentations related to the Galapagos Islands & ‘Galapagos Whale Shark Project'
• Photography workshop & practical photo-shooting advice provided by Jonathan R. Green
• Citizen Science instruction ~ Learn how to provide data to support Whale Shark Research
• Underwater video of your trip provided at end of the journey as thanks for your support!
• Maximum of 14 passengers
• Multi-lingual guides providing translation in English German French and Spanish if needed
• 1 In-water Divemasters per 3-4 divers in each group
* indicates additional embarkation / disembarkation days. Contact ship owner for details.
|TUE||AM||Arrive Baltra airport - embakation|
|PM||Santa Cruz - Baltra Island (1 check dive)|
|WED||AM||Bartolome Island (1 dive)|
|PM||Cousins Rock (2 dives)|
|THU||AM||Wolf Island (2 dives)|
|PM||Wolf Island (2 dives)|
|FRI||AM||Darwin Island (2 dives)|
|PM||Darwin Island (2 dives)|
|SAT||AM||Wolf Island (2 dives)|
|PM||Wolf Island (1 dive)|
|SUN||AM||Punta Vivente Roca (1 dive)|
|PM||Cape Douglas (1 dive)|
|MON||AM||Roca Blanca / Pinzon Island (2dives)|
|PM||Santa Cruz Island: Charles Darwin Research Station|
|TUE||AM||Santa Cruz - Highlands, transfer to airport|